[pct-l] Restless Leg Syndrome Support Society

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 17:38:53 CST 2011

Delusional Reinhold writes: I'm glad you reminded me about the  ''Sex Instructor Cap"....I  was such a hit with the women at the KO, they would just follow me everywhere.  Of course the guys were all mad at me and complaining that I was hoarding all the women.  I always seem to have that problem....the girls always seem to like me....it's the husbands, boyfriends and mothers that don't seem to like me....they always seem to think I am a bad influence on their women.  I never could understand that.  It is not my fault that women like me,  is it Switchback?  THOSE  GUYS  ARE  JUST  JEALOUS....THAT'S  ALL!!!!!!!
Switchback replies: You have got it all wrong.  What you hear at the Kickoff each year is not the women yelling, "We like you!"  They are yelling, We spite you!"  It was the same back in the old days on the trail, when the last Ice Age glaciers were retreating.  And when I first met you.  I remember you could not go near an Indian encampment without the women throwing rocks and sticks at you.  Every time John Muir would run into me on the trail, he would ask if Reinhold still had his scalp.  I would tell him that your scalp was the only thing that filled you out.  The rest was pitifully scrawny.  Not even a good meal for a marmot.