[pct-l] magic moleskin

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 19:06:36 CST 2011

Tincture of Benzoin and mole skin used to standard issue in my Boy Scout
Troupe.  The tincture was more of an adhesive for the mole skin, but the
newer product, Newskin actually provides some protection for the blister
itself, as well as giving a less oily surface for the mole skin to adhere
to.  Very different products.  Is anyone up on which is preferred now?  I
haven't had a blister in years, so I haven't carried the tincture for a long
time, but love the Newskin for little cuts and scrapes because it protects
the raw skin so well.

Shroomer