[pct-l] PCT 2011! Bears in the Cascades

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Mar 10 20:17:40 CST 2011

Good evening, Scott,

I’ve lived in, hiked, and camped in the Oregon and Washington Cascades most
of the last 50 years and although I’ve seen hundreds of bears I’ve never had
a problem by keeping a reasonably tidy camp and sleeping with the food in
stuff-sacks.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09