[pct-l] Iphone entry

Kevin hikelite at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 21:17:05 CST 2011

The body of the journal entry is just the body of the email. It doesn't go inside the curly brackets.

Most of my entries were sent via my phone. I made a note with my ID and the other meta data I want to send. Then I copy and paste into an email, edit the date, type the entry, and send.

It's good you're testing now. It took me a few tries to get it to work. If you want to include a picture in the entry, it requires a specific sequence on the iPhone, but you can still paste your "template" from your note.

Misspellings  and typos brought to you by iPhone.