[pct-l] Just good advice from "Iceaxe"

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:19:28 CST 2011

Well rack me up as a possible first,J Muir said,"Mountains dont
tolerate fools!"  I like to think im EXEMPT.  Im also at home in
snowshoes and traverse section c-l with ease with snowshoes,I think it
was 05 when me and some pals stumbled up castle peak on the fourth of
july,the trail still buried in snow. Over 150 hot dogs and buns
eaten,thanks to the power of the snowfridge. Anyway,I could always
pass them on to someone else and say,"Look at that guy,whats he
thinking?" Hike On. Oh thats not my name,its my game.