[pct-l] Lets Talk: Hats

Steven Mueller mueller.s.r at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:57:31 CST 2011

Hats, hmmmm....

Well on my 2006 AT thru I word a baseball cap with the logo of my favorite
local coffee spot at the time.  It read ROCO (Roasting Company) so everyone
thought my name was Rocco...lol.  We all know that the AT is called the
green tunnel for good reason, little chance for too much sun.

Last weekend I was at Ned's snow course and now I have a spottled and pink
nose, so I'm thinking that it might be time to get a little more coverage
and use more sunscreen, but it's hard to give up my cap.

Flying Tortoise