[pct-l] Magic Moleskin-CORRECTION

Ken Murray kmurray at pol.net
Fri Mar 11 12:15:13 CST 2011

Thanks for the nice note, Bob.

I'd like to say that my superior training and experience is responsible for my knowledge on this particular issue....

however, it is actually because I bought a bottle of the wrong stuff, and couldn't figure out why it didn't work! Doh!  I ended up doing some research on the subject.

By the way, I'm really happy you brought the subject up, as I think Compound Tinture of Benzoin borders on magic, in helping get tape to stick to skin in bad situations, like on a foot, where moisture really sabotages most adhesive products.

Ken