[pct-l] help in Medford OR

Rick Wiggins moosewig at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 12:26:22 CST 2011

[pct-l] help in Medford ORCHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Mar 10 09:34:15 CST 2011
________________________________

Hi Vicky,
You may also try contacting some of the local dog groomers in Medford.  They may
be interested in holding

your kennel in exchange for using it for that time.  I have a grooming shop in
Los Gatos area and I would

consider that if asked!
Good Luck,
MeanderMoose

Good morning, Vicky,  You might try contacting Callahan’s’ at Siskiyou Summit?
http://www.callahanslodge.com/pacific-crest-trail.html  Enjoy,  Steel-Eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye  http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09
On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 7:22 AM, Vicky mattson <vicky.mattson at
gmail.com>wrote:  > I am trying to figure out a way to ship a dog kennel from
SAn Diego on > March > 25th  to Medford or Ashland OR.  I can't find any hotels
that are willing > to > stow it for that amount of time.  We are finishing our
"section" hike in > Ashland in August and flying home from Medford. Is there
anyone who knows a > good strategy or can help me with this last planning snafu?