[pct-l] Pack weight?

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 12:39:18 CST 2011

Ok looks like I got my weight for just my pack, tent and sleeping bag down
to 12lbs.  Maybe 11lbs.  I lost 5lbs without adding any cost just a lil
shopping around.  Thanks for all the input it has helped I really don't want
to hike with more than 35lbs when im fully loaded starting my hike and now I
can see its possible.  Before I wasn't so sure.  My comfort level isn't
quite there for ul I like some creature comforts.
Thanks
Gerry0625