[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 17:31:24 CDT 2011

Diane asks;

A few questions about the ADZPCTKO for anybody who knows. I'm asking
because I'm not sure if I will go.

1) Does registration fill up quickly making it impossible to attend
if I decide to go last minute?
A) Usually, yes.

2) If I do go, I would like to walk to kickoff as a section hiker.
I'm wondering, does kickoff fill up because of bringing a car in or
is it the number of people that matters?
A) The number of people; there's a maximum that Lake Morena allows in the campground.

3) If I sign up but don't go, will I have taken a space away from
someone else inadvertently?
A) Maybe, but it won't take a space away from an aspiring thru or significant section-hiker.  We try desperately to make room for them.

BTW, all you that have the PCT-L in digest mode.  Please delete the rest of the message when replying.  I know it makes really cool little mountains on the left side of the window when you scroll down, but come on!!

Greg Hummel

Those three little words
Never said enough
By themselves, never enough