[pct-l] Fwd: Re: stove fuel

Alphabetsoup alphabetsoupmmm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 00:05:41 CDT 2011

Heres the stove fuel list as provided by Paul a few weeks ago....

2010 Fuel results from memory posted below.   Please correct any errors and
add towns, listed from Mexico to Canada;

Included is some general mile markers before the town stop

1,Campo; Alcohol
43,Mt. Laguna; Alcohol
110,Warner Springs; Alcohol
179,Idyllwild; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister), white gas
274,Big Bear; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister), , white gas
364,Wrightwood; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister),  white gas
455,Agua Dulce; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister), white gas (REI side trip
or at Hikerheaven)
559,Mojave; Alcohol
559,Tehachapi; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister), white gas
652,Lake Isabella; Alcohol
703,Kennedy Meadows; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister), white gas
745,Lone Pine; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister), white gas
Bishop; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister), white gas
877,Vermillion Valley Resort; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister), white gas
Reds Meadow; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister), white gas
Mammoth; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister), white gas
942,Tuolumne Meadows; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister), white gas
1095,Echo Lake; None
1095,South Tahoe; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister), white gas
1198,Sierra City; Alcohol
1290,Belden; Alcohol
1378,Old Station; Alcohol
1424,Burney Falls State Park; Alcohol
1424,Town of Burney; Alcohol
1506,Castella; Alcohol
1506,Dunsmuir; Alcohol
Etna; Alcohol
1662,Seiad Valley; Alcohol
1727,Callahans Lodge; None
1727,Ashland; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister), white gas
1835,Crater Lake; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister), white gas
1912,Shelter Cove; Alcohol
1958,Elk Lake Resort; None
Sisters; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister), white gas
2107,Timberline Lodge; None
2155,Cascade Locks; Alcohol
Portland; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister), white gas
Stabler's County Store; Alcohol
2303,White Pass; Alcohol
Packwood; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister), white gas
2402,Snoqualmie Pass; Alcohol
2476,Skykomish; Alcohol
2574,Stehekin; Alcohol, butane/propane (canister), white gas