[pct-l] Plane

david genny bobbers530 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 00:38:05 CDT 2011

I know I've asked a lot about flying into San Diego, but we are getting so close now and its crunch time I was just wondering if I could get some more helpful opinions.....So I live in Redding Ca about an hour from mt. shasta ( btw class of 2011 if we are in the nor cal sections together I should be able to give rides and whatever else I can do to help out my fellow hikers at least from old station until we get close to the oregon border ) but its about a 14+hour drive from here so I am thinking of flying into San Diego on April 26th I was wondering if there is anyone on the list that is going to be driving from the airport to campo on or around that day? or if you know where I can find the ride list, with last minute food stocking and what not ive gotten behind on my internet use....also does anyone have an opinion on shipping my back pack to campo instead of flying with it, there are some things I really wanna bring but I know they wont be aloud on an
 airplane...alright enough rambling as you can tell im nervous,excited its almost time to hit the trail and I cant farkin wait