[pct-l] Fwd: Lost Coast

Benjamin Grunbaum bengrunbaum at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 17:58:02 CDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Benjamin Grunbaum <bengrunbaum at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Lost Coast
To: John Abela <pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com>

Hey John
I understand your frustration with irresponsible dog owners to a degree.
There are quite a few up here on the north coast most of whom have pit bulls
(negative number one) who are not trained (negative number two).  However, I
will say I have met quite a few hikers in my limited years on this planet
who travel with well behaved dogs.  I myself give the owner of the dog
benefit of the doubt.  Hopefully I will never have encounters like you have
had on the trail.

Ben Grunbaum

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 3:34 PM, John Abela <pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com