[pct-l] The List via the Digest

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Tue Mar 15 17:58:09 CDT 2011

Below is what Stridder (Greg) was talking about the List in Digest form. Please cut your message so that not everything is included in your response. Thanks to all of us who get the List in Digest form. Not picking on Gerry; just happened to be a good example. Tahnks much,

are we there yet

Message: 38