[pct-l] Fw: Rides to & from ADZPCTKO offered

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 21:21:04 CDT 2011

THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO HIKE FROM THE BORDER WELL BEFORE THE KICKOFF - AND
STILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE KICKOFF.

I live in Agua Dulce and am planning to drive to the KICKOFF - ADZPCTKO. I will
have room for up to four hikers with their packs. My plan is to pick up hikers
at the Saufleys at 10:30 AM on Friday, 4-29-11.  Next stop will be at McDonalds,

Cajon Pass for lunch. We should be there by about noon. If I don't already have
four, I can take more from McDonalds. We will be passing Warner Springs and if
there is still room I could pick up from there too. We should be at Lake Morena
by around 4:30 PM.

On Sunday morning, 5-1-11 we will leave to drive north by around 9:30 AM.

This should allow some of those who want to start their hikes early and avoid
the "Herd" to still be able to go to the Kickoff. Saturday is the biggest day.

Please email me or call me to confirm.  My phone number is 1(661) 268-1932.

MendoRider/Ed Anderson

To unsubcribe, or change options visit: