[pct-l] One person tent

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 12:29:43 CDT 2011

I see a lot of folks recommending Big Agnes tents.

I just want to let folks know that I constantly see various BA models on
Steep & Cheap. Might not hurt to watch that site for one if you're in the
market. I think there are websites that will watch for you and send you
alerts based on keywords, such as "Big Agnes" ;)