[pct-l] Trying to get rid of my Shangri-La 1!!!

Sam Griffin samgriffin4 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 14:28:31 CDT 2011

Hey, I'm looking to get rid of my GoLite Shangri-La 1 Tarptent shelter to
upgrade to a Henry Shires rainbow. I've got the bathtub floor as well
(usually sold seperately), and the whole setup weighs about 2 Ibs. (or just
under, 3 or so ounces). Sets up with two trekking poles. Barely used.

Sorry to post something for sale on list, but I thought someone might be
looking for a decently light, cheap shelter, as I'll get rid of it for 100
dollars and will pay the shipping. Respond off list if interested! Thanks!

Sam