[pct-l] Attention: 2011 Thru-Hikers‏

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 19:07:56 CDT 2011

If you are a permit carrying 2011 thru-hiker then this message is for you.

A group of my friends that successfully thru-hiked in 2010 would like to personally help any 2011 thru-hiker.  We believe that the class of 2011 could benefit from our experience.  Sadly about 50% of thru-hikers fail to make it to Canada.  We believe we can increase the odds of a successful thru-hike by passing on what we learned in 2010.

If your interested in learning more on how we can help, email me off list.

Sincerely,

Paul Bodnar
(Tangent)

HikeThru.com