[pct-l] ADZPCTKO Ridesharing

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 11:08:03 CDT 2011

Hi Vicky, I will be at the McDonalds,Cajon Pass on schedule to pick the three of
you up - and then will bring you back after Kickoff. Please contact me from Big
Bear to confirm that you are on schedule.

Hi Donna, What is the likelihood that there will be two hikers at Hiker Heaven
who will want to be driven to and from the Kickoff.  I will be leaving Aqua
Dulce on 4-29 at 10:30 AM. I will be returning to Agua Dulce on May 1.

Best Regards,
MendoRider