[pct-l] first night out

jape1 at cox.net jape1 at cox.net
Thu Mar 17 12:34:18 CDT 2011

It has been several years since I last read of it happening, but hikers have gained permission to sack out behind the Stone Store/Museum in Campo, and I know of one person who made camp over at the train museum.  Both places are within a road mile of the trailhead.

Shelly, it sounds like you'll be taking the transit ride out to the border?

eckert