[pct-l] first night out

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:17:15 CDT 2011

Was I kidding?!?!?  Hard to say.  All I know is that I *always* carry my
guns to protect myself and my poodle as we hike through the National Parks
together.  You see, I don't use a bear canister, so the gun protects me and
my pooch from the bears who think that our food is rightfully theirs.  It's
also helpful to have a gun if you're stuck in the middle of the herd caused
by the Saufley vortex.  There's just too much competition for the prime
campsites when 50 hikers leave Agua Dulce on the same day.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com