[pct-l] Advice for iPhone apps?

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 18:25:10 CDT 2011

Thanks Jim

If you have no smartphone, have you used any of these apps? I did research
my options once, but there were a LOT of options. I'm looking for some
advice from folks on ones they have used and liked. It has to NOT need a
data connection too. Of course, this makes many of them take up a lot of
storage space. The ideal app will strike a good balance in that regard.