[pct-l] ADZPCTKO Ride Board

'Sourdough' Foster athruhiker2006 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 20:38:43 CDT 2011

This should be an easy question, one I may could answer myself if I had maps
yet. Trying to determine a couple good options for a jumping off point to get a
ride back to KO. Will have been hiking 9 days and my best guess is that could be
somewhere around 125 mile mark. So give or take several miles, where would be a
good place to go to in order to get a ride back to KO? Thks! :-)

S'do