[pct-l] Hammock Tents in State Parks

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 16:30:06 CDT 2011

Kevin,

Try putting a period between their first and last names. I've got Jane's biz card and it says Jane.Engleton at sdcounty.ca.gov. Notice also that it's ENGLETON not ENGELTON.  I misspelled before and forgot the period originally.

A friend told me a while ago, "Stop trying to be perfect, you know what happens when you reach perfection?  They crucify you!!"

Greg Hummel

Those three little words
Never said enough
By themselves, never enough