[pct-l] Small scale maps? 66, 1:100K PCT overview maps in PDF format

PCT List pctlist at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 22:25:25 CDT 2011

Here are 66 free maps of the PCT at 1:100K scale created from USGS
30x60 minute GeoPDF maps.

These maps have mileage/elevation every 2 miles and the highly
detailed/informative postholer.com elevation profiles that everyone
loves.

I've excluded the 2,000+ way points found in the postholer.com data
book as they completely obscure the trail at this scale. Download the
maps here:

http://postholer.com/transfer.php?type=1a

You need to be registered at postholer.com. This link will redirect to
MediaFire file hosting, as I did not want to burden the resources of
postholer.com. It's an 85MB file, so beware.

And that pretty much shot my day to hell...

-postholer