[pct-l] trekking poles with lever lock

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 06:56:52 CDT 2011

I use black diamond ergo corks... great poles, not ultralight though.  But you can count on them to catch you; and keep your tent standing in a good storm

Twist locks keep failing on me I was eventually told it's because I am left hands so I have a backwards twist to my natural swing.  I've notices it with other things too so that made sense.

Sent from my iPod