[pct-l] Microspike sizing

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 11:31:12 CDT 2011

buy both and figure out which ones fit better. If they are too tight then they
will start hurting after about a half hour...I know from experience. Then send
the other pair back. remember feet swell when ur hiking so if they are really
snug they will be more snug when ur hiking even in the snow and ice

Sugar Moma