[pct-l] Pack weight?

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 17:50:29 CDT 2011

That's a huge improvement !!!

... i think as you go, you'll get better at timing your food, and stretching
your water and you'll get it much lower as you go.

as you go lower and lower in base-weight;   the amount of food you carry becomes
a bigger and bigger deal.

eventually, shortening your resupply by one day allows you to bring a LOT more
luxuries gear wise.

Also,
remember not to get stuck on having a certain item;  i did a big shakedown last
year in Julian and lost 12 pounds !!

by idyllwild, you'll know what you will and won't be using;  if you budget to
make some gear changes there;  you'll know exactly what needs to go, and should
be set up for a perfect summer.

my humble opine,
~Paul