[pct-l] map drops

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 20:29:32 CDT 2011

I guess I should lay out my "plan" so far, eh?

drops so far in mind, since they are places I know I'll be or will have
another drop are Warner Springs, Hiker Heaven (Agua Dulce), and Kennedy
Meadows. And probably South Lake Tahoe. Warner Springs, because I'm having a
small food drop sent there and figured, why not maps too? I don't really
plan to have them spaced so close together the whole way, and even these
locations are tenative at this point.

Part of my confusion is I'm hiking with a partner, who's on the road as a
truck driver and I haven't been able to get into details with him yet. But
I'm excited to plan NOW, dammit! haha. Always trickier doing things in
groups rather than solo.

--
~ Moccasin