[pct-l] dri ducks for rain gear

Brian Miracle bmiracle2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 05:15:10 CDT 2011

Hello all,

Just was looking for some input on these for a rain gear.  In that Im a
hiker trying to do the trail on a budget and dri ducks look very enticing.
I know that the durability is an issue and was just thinking it would be a
problem solved by duck tape.  I also have a precip but have the general
concern about pack-ability and the overall effectiveness in terms of not
getting wet from the jacket being soaked through or not breathing making a
person full of sweat using a jacket like the precip vs the dri ducks.

Brian