[pct-l] R

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 14:26:32 CDT 2011

I'll disagree slightly... While I think that's true forthe AT, the weather in California is extreme,  and even if you only use it ten times;  a couple of ounces of rain gear can be the difference between hypothermia and not.  And the ability to wear down underneath almost makes up for the weight vs fleece.

Though I don't agree with rain Pants necessarily,  something to keep yu dry is a must

Sent from my iPod