[pct-l] R

Alphabetsoup alphabetsoupmmm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:08:29 CDT 2011

I'm a socal native and have read the many misconceptions of Socal on this
list..this is a land of extremes! The desert will be windy, cold and hot
often all in the span of one spring day! then there are the sudden downpours
that come out of know where... Be prepared for it...

imho,ymmv,hyoh...and all that jazz