[pct-l] Gun on the PCT

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 10:49:06 CDT 2011

Yeah, and if you paint it black, maybe the bears and lions will *think* it's
a real gun, and so they won't mess with you.
Works in the ghetto... might work in the back country.

Besides, everyone knows that cats don't like to get sprayed with water.

ps.  I'm totally kidding around.  I don't care if you bring a gun to the
back country as long as you have had safety training and know how to handle
a gun safely.  And so long as you don't go shooting in places you aren't
supposed to.

... and for christ's sake use a holster.  Remember that guy who was carrying
his pistol in his pocket last year and ended up shooting himself in the
butt?  srsly people.

Austin Williams

"Expect problems and eat them for breakfast."
-  Alfred A. Montapert

www.PlanYourHike.com <http://www.planyourhike.com/>
Info on PCT Gear, Resupply Points, Maps, Thru hiking Movies, etc.