[pct-l] Squall 2 on the Coast

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 14:32:50 CDT 2011

Ashley it was more then likely just condensation. I would call and ask Henry
what he thinks about it. He's a really nice guy and u will prolly actually get
to talk to him urself. I have the Rainbow and I love it! Haven't had any issues
with mine and I've used it both times hiking the trail now. I was leaving
Ashland in 09 and got a serious downpour for two days...all my gear was
soaked...sleeping bag mostly from the continuous getting in and out of the tent
b/c I had a stomach bug...but it was not from the tent leaking it was all
condensation. I learned to leave my little flap open a bit so air would get
in...even if I was cold

Sugar Moma