[pct-l] Locks of Love shave off!

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 14:48:54 CDT 2011

for all y'all hikers that have decided to cut ur hair or shave ur heads for the
hike this year...or just needing a change in ur doo. The 2nd annual Locks of
Love Shave Off will be held again at KO! As soon as site #'s are listed I will
let u know where and when it will take place. Also, u can look for my beautiful
blue bus and ask for info there.

Last year, myself and four others donated about 15' of hair and the curious
spectators scrounged up $64.00 from there pockets to donate to this fabulous
cause! For those of you that don't know what Locks of Love is...it is a
non-profit organization that makes real hair wigs for kids undergoing
chemotherapy. It's fun and feels great and it makes a little bald kid very
happy! and knowing that you have donated without spending a penny is the best
part! Unless of course you want to put in some monetary donation...that's all on
you!

I had a great time with it. Firefly, who btw is 73 yrs old, did the honors of
shaving my head. And she asked if I would like a mohawk! yes she asked me...and
I agreed...WTH right! Now mind u...I have lots of curly curly hair and I am a
hippie not a biker...which is what I looked like when she was finished...but it
sure was fun!

I will be bringing forms to fill out if u would like to receive a card from them
thanking u! I display mine with pride! But meanwhile...plz take a look at their
website :

http://www.locksoflove.org/donate.html

see u at the Shave Off!

Sugar Moma