[pct-l] R

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Mar 22 21:13:00 CDT 2011

Sounds good to me. I've never seen a Compressor jacket. So if it's
better than fleece, I'd go with that.

I've never been very into fleece. I never understood what all the
fuss was about. I've kept warm in down jackets, even in rain.
Recently I got a fleece and was pretty happy with the performance
when wet. I had it strapped to my fanny pack in the rain. It got wet
but still felt warm when I put it on. But you are right they offer no
warmth in the wind.

Anyway, one or the other but I agree both is really overkill, unless
you need a drool pillow. :)