[pct-l] R

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 21:29:41 CDT 2011

I don't really see the point in fleece.  They're nice, but it's hard for me
to justify carrying it when a guy on backpackinglight said that my 14 ounce
jacket performs 6 times better than a 300 weight fleece.  If I was really
concerned about moisture I would build a synthetic puffy jacket from a
thru-hiker kit.