[pct-l] A Great Book for the Trail

Jason Moores jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 23:10:35 CDT 2011

"Annals of the Former World" changed the way that I view the trails that I
hike. I find it interesting to pause from time to time to check out the
rocks around me. McPhee gave me a great deal more to consider at these
times. I read "Travels with the Arch-Druid" in '09 while I was in the Sierra
- another fasinating book.

Shroomer is right, "My First Summer..." is an excellent read full of the
exuberance of a young man finding his passion.

Jackass