[pct-l] getting steamy...

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Mar 23 22:22:41 CDT 2011

I have a pair of 10 year old Leki titanium poles weight 1.16 pounds.  Often
they will gradually shorten but never had one suddenly collapse. When I
need the support I had it. Did bend one a couple of years ago when I was
climbing thru blow downs, stumbled, and bent my pole. Straightened it out
and it seems as strong as ever.

So no, I'm not steamy or salivating.

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>