[pct-l] getting steamy...

Hillary Schwirtlich hillary.schwirtlich at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 10:14:45 CDT 2011

I love my titanium goat poles. They're 6.5 oz for the pair, and I've taken
them up multiple mountains, gotten them stuck in boulder fields, and taken
them on spawning surveys (hiking up the middle of a river, using my poles as
extra legs) and they haven't broken. They're also $30 cheaper than the GGs.