[pct-l] KNIFE?

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:50:58 CDT 2011

I will have 2 knives with me my multitool which im guessing I wont use much
but as I don't really care about grams or oz not when it comes to being
prepared anyways.  But it seems like most carry a simple swiss army which my
mulitool pretty much covers.  I was thinking something that can help cutting
wood for a fire if needed a bowie/survival type not a 14" blade but
something with size and the weight behind it to make it usefull.  Thanks for
all the suggestions so far been alot of help the youtube video answered
other questions for me too thanks paul.  I like your other videos as well
wish I would have seen them a month ago could have saved me a Lynching.
Just looking to see what people carry.
Gerry0625