[pct-l] KNIFE?

Alphabetsoup alphabetsoupmmm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 17:33:24 CDT 2011

I use the Gerber Mini Paraframe. It weighs a scant 1.4oz and so far has been
an indispensable piece of gear! At 6" (open) it seems to be the perfect size
for using in the camp kitchen or repairing a piece of gear or working knots
out of guy line...

It's reasonably priced at 12.99!

http://www.gerbergear.com/index.php/product/id/286