[pct-l] Condensed milk in a TUBE?

Rod Belshee rbelshee at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 20:54:13 CDT 2011

Another vote for Nido powered whole milk.  Alternatively, look for Klim.
Both are Nestle powdered whole milk.

Sometimes you can find them in Asian groceries.  For cheapest price, in
addition to the Walmart Hispanic aisle, look in the Winco Hispanic aisle --
they gave me a case price.

You will never go back to non-fat or to MilkMan powder.  I added double dose
Nido/Klim to my breakfast granola and it was a thick cream. Yummy, and
packed full full of calories and protein.

Sorry, I don't know of sources for the tubes of sweetened condensed milk,
but you are right I saw them all over the place in Asia.  Maybe some Asian
grocery here would have them as a specialty import, though probably not as
cheap or light as Nido and Klim.

Steady Sr