[pct-l] Pillow

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Fri Mar 25 00:05:15 CDT 2011

I have struggled my whole backpacking life with finding a pillow that is
comfortable.  I've stuffed stuff sacks, rolled extra clothes, and on and
on.  For the past decade I've just used a stuff sack that is five inchs
in diameter and filled it with clothes.  I wrap a tee shirt or something
around it and that's that.  I'm a bit disgruntled.

I did just buy a new pillow - it's in my gear storage down in the
basement so I don't remember the name.  I got it out of the Backpacker
magazine gear guide.  I'm hoping it is the be all - end all of my
sleeping...  Finally, the perfect pillow...