[pct-l] Pillow

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:28:25 CDT 2011

I used these on my 2008 hike.  Absolutely love them.

These eventually start to lose air after a few hours of sleeping on them,
but by the time they do I'm usually already fast asleep.

I use one under my head and one to put between my knees when sleeping on my
side (it keeps my hips happy).

They are cheap, have negligible weight (even for a gram weenie like me), and
are a great comfort item.

:)

Austin Williams

"Expect problems and eat them for breakfast."
-  Alfred A. Montapert

www.PlanYourHike.com <http://www.planyourhike.com/>
Info on PCT Gear, Resupply Points, Maps, Thru hiking Movies, etc.