[pct-l] Food Bags

dnielsen at djmurphycompany.com dnielsen at djmurphycompany.com
Fri Mar 25 15:02:00 CDT 2011

That answers part of my previous question about exposed sleeping.

In AZ we seem to have lots of little things that want to chew into your food
sack, in the desert.  The ring tailed cats will take your food bag while you
are cooking in some spots.  I always hang here and the wire mesh bags have
become more popular. Never tired the Ursack bear or mini bear bags.

Not cooking where you camp helps.

Ps.  You lay your bag in some pretty snakey looking spots judging from your
photo's.  Just brave???

Dave

  _____