[pct-l] Thanks, on Born toRun

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 16:35:23 CDT 2011

I'm in the middle of reading that, it's quite the interesting story, with a
lot of cool info too. I even made myself some huaraches (i was already a
barefoot runner, when I can make myself go running that is). Those Indians
are very inspiring though, and youre right the book will appeal to a lot of
long distance hikers.

--
~ Moccasin