[pct-l] Bounce Box

Joshua Pinedo joshua.pinedo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 16:46:19 CDT 2011

Dear ladies and gents,

So I don't have any experience with a bounce box, but I figured one for the
PCT is necessary for my essentials.  I read somewhere that a five gallon
painters bucket works great since you don't have to replace a worn cardboard
box or worry about re taping, etc.  Does anyone have any experience with
this?  My Dad is a plaster/painter so he has a plenty of extra 5 gallon
joint compound buckets, but my question is: is this a viable option?  The
lid can be taken off quite easily when its pried, should I be concerned
about people taking stuff out?  What are people's methods for using mailing
labels on these buckets?

Thanks friends,

Joshy P