[pct-l] games!

Hillary Schwirtlich hillary.schwirtlich at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 19:58:32 CDT 2011

Haha, Chris (bf) pointed out that while I'm not very gifted, I'm can be
pretty creative. I agree with him. :) The problem with me singing on trail
(especially when I'm tired) is that often I'm not aware that I'm singing
until someone else starts laughing at me. Or I'll get one line of  some
horrible song stuck in my head... and then pass it on to others like some
sort of disease.

My favorite was when I got a line of "Rocky Raccoon" (and just for the
record, I like that song) stuck in my head and spent a good 30 minutes
dissecting the meaning of "Her name was McGill, she called herself Lil, but
everyone knew her as Nancy" before I realized what I was doing.

Aaanyway, I'd really rather have something else to occupy my mind, at least
part of the time.