[pct-l] SILK LAYERS

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:14:16 CDT 2011

I freaking love my Patagonia Cap 1 *silk* baselayer clothing.

The only time I do not really like it is if I am really pushing myself
hard and work up a hard sweat or if it is raining and I get soaked.

The PatCap1 Silk just does not seem to have the ability to pull
moisture away from the body as the other base 1 layer options out
there (even the standard PatCat1 base layer).

That said, nothing better than putting on the PatCap1 Silk just before
you crawl into your bag...

John